Although oily skin can clog pores and lead to increased acne breakouts, oily skin also has many benefits. Oil helps preserve the skin, and people with oily skin tend to have thicker skin and fewer wrinkles. The key is to strike a balance between having too much oil and maintaining your skin’s natural moisture.
To help control oily skin, derOily Skin Write For Usmatologists recommend the following tips:
- DO wash your face every morning, evening, and after exercise. While washing, resist the temptation to scrub your skin or remove makeup. Scrubbing irritates your skin, which can make it look worse.
- DO choose skin care products that are labeled “oil free” and “non-comedogenic.” This means that products that have these labels — including cleansers, moisturisers and makeup — won’t clog your pores or cause acne.
- DO use a gentle, foaming face wash. Many people believe that they need to use a strong face wash for oily skin in order to dry out their skin. However, using a face wash that is too harsh can irritate your skin and trigger increased oil production. Instead, look for a mild, gentle face wash.
- DON’T use oil-based or alcohol-based cleansers. These can irritate your skin.
- DO apply moisturizer daily. Although you have oily skin, it is still important to apply moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. To save time and protect your skin from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays, look for a moisturiser that also contains a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- DO wear sunscreen outdoors. Sunscreen helps prevent sun damage that could lead to wrinkles, age spots and even skin cancer. To prevent acne breakouts, look for sunscreens that contain zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, and do not use sunscreens that contain fragrance or oils.
- DO choose oil-free, water-based makeup.
- DON’T sleep in your makeup. Always remove all makeup before going to sleep.
- DO use blotting papers throughout the day. Gently press the paper against your face and leave it on for a few seconds to absorb the oil. Don’t rub the paper on your face, as this will spread the oil to other areas.
- DON’T touch your face throughout the day. Although it’s tempting to touch your face, doing so can spread dirt, oil and bacteria from your hands to your face. Only touch your face when you’re cleansing, moisturizing or applying sunscreen or makeup, and make sure your hands are clean first.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write for In Stylish World – Oily Skin Write For Us
Search Terms Related to Oily Skin Write For Us
Guidelines of the Article – Oily Skin Write For Us
You can send your article to email@example.com
Long Hairstyles Write For Us Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
MakeUp Write For Us Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
Designers Write For Us Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
D Tan Write For Us Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
Celebrity Makeup Write For Us Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post