Kendall And Kylie Styles and More
Kendall And Kylie: Like in the latest series of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner have tense moments just like every other sibling. But if any fans were concerned about the state of the sisters’ relationship, a new video shared by Kylie confirms that the two are still very best friends.
The Jenner sisters took on TikTok’s Two Sides challenge over Thanksgiving, which sees different words appear on either side of the camera screen. Players must decide which applies to them and move left or right accordingly.
As the clip begins, the pair walk towards the camera as “supermodel” and “Instagram model” appear onscreen. The two expertly twirl towards the dummy, until Kendall playfully nudges Kylie into the other category — understandably. Kendall is one of the highest paid models in the world, while Kylie is a defining figure in the social media landscape. Next, they establish that Kendall is “daddy’s favorite,” while Kylie is “mommy’s.”
When it comes to romance, Kendall opts for “hoopers” while Kylie sticks to “rappers” — a nod to Kendall’s preference for basketball players and Kylie’s love of musicians. Both sisters choose to “stay in” rather than “out”…that is, until Kylie sneakily rushes to the exit side of the screen.
Kendall then falls into the “low maintenance” category, while Kylie confirms with a sassy kiss that she’s happy to be “high maintenance.” They close the game with Kendall insisting that her little sister is a “sloppy drunk”, not a “funny drunk” as she would like to believe.
Kendall & Kylie Jenner’s Limited Edition Makeup Collection
We’ve independently selected these products because we love them, and we think you might like them at these prices. E ! has affiliate relationships, so we may receive a commission if you purchase something through our links. Items are sold by the retailer, not by E!. Prices are correct at time of publication.
After teasing the gout for a while, the second Kendall Jenner makeup collection finally arrived, so of course I bought it all. The supermodel and her sister Kylie Jenner collaborated for the launch. In an Instagram caption, Kylie said, “I feel so blessed and excited to be working on another makeup collaboration with my sister @kendalljenner!!! Our first collection together is still one of my favorites, but wow, I can’t wait for you to do see what we have for you this time.”
In a press release for Kylie Cosmetics’ latest drop, the makeup mogul said: “Our goal for this collection was to create seasonal products inspired by [Kendall’s] classic makeup looks – [she] loves a smokey natural eye and wore a bold, defined lip.”
Kendall shared, “I’ve always had a passion for beauty, and I especially love products that I can use for a more natural look. Together, Kylie and I have created an incredible collection full of my must-have products.”
The 4-piece collection includes a pressed powder palette with 18 eyeshadows in warm and cool tones. There is a set of blushers and highlighters that includes cream and powder formulas. There’s also a set of three lip liners and a lip gloss. Prices range from $16 to $49.
- A member of the Kardashian-Jenner family, Kylie Jenner is a reality TV star and cosmetics entrepreneur.
- One of the stars of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, Jenner used $250,000 of her modeling earnings to launch a line of lip kits in 2015.
- She sold 51% of Kylie Cosmetics to publicly traded company Coty, Inc. in January 2020 for $600 million; she pocketed some $540 million, before taxes.
- Documents showed the business was much smaller than the family had claimed for years, leading to her losing her billionaire title.
- She still owns around 44% of Kylie Cosmetics.
“Kylie is a modern-day icon, with an incredible consumer sense of beauty,” Coty Chairman Peter Harf said when announcing the acquisition in November.
But in the fine print of the deal, a less flattering truth emerged. Documents filed by publicly traded Coty over the past six months revealed one of the family’s best-kept secrets: Kylie’s business is significantly smaller and less profitable than the family has spent years leading the cosmetics industry and the media, including Forbes, to believe.
- Kendall Jenner is an American high fashion model and reality TV personality. Jenner shot to fame on the reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, where fans watched her go from teenage girl to celebrity model.
- Jenner has modeled for designers like Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, and more. Kendall Jenner has done magazine covers for Vogue Spain, Vogue Japan, Harper’s Bazaar, W, and more.
- Kendall Jenner is the daughter of Caitlyn Jenner, former Olympian and motivational speaker, and Kris Jenner, reality TV personality and mom to her children Jenner and Kardashian.
- Kendall Jenner’s only brother is her sister Kylie Jenner. Kourtney, Kim, Khloé and Rob Kardashian are Jenner’s half-siblings from her mother Kris’ marriage to Robert Kardashian, Sr.
- Kendall Jenner’s other half-siblings include Caitlyn Jenner’s children Burt, Cassandra, Brandon and Brody from her previous marriages.
Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, to former Olympic champion decathlete Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner ( née Houghton). Jenner’s middle name was a tribute to Kris’ best friend, Nicole Brown Simpson, who was murdered just before Jenner’s conception.
Jenner has a younger sister, Kylie, and eight older half-siblings. From Caitlyn’s side of the family, she has three older half-brothers — Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner — and an older half-sister Casey Marino. On Kris’ side of the family, Jenner has three older half-sisters — Kourtney, Kim, Khloé — and an older half-brother, Rob Kardashian.
Jenner grew up with her sister and the Kardashians in Calabasas, an upscale suburb west of Los Angeles. She graduated in 2014. In May 2014, Jenner purchased a two-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condominium in Los Angeles for US$1.4 million.
Also Read:Mexicobased Flat.Mx 20m Series
Review Kendall And Kylie Styles and More.