How To Wear Crocs When you put Crocs on, it’s clear why they’re popular with casual and die-hard footwear lovers. However, their clumsy, cartoonish style is not always so simple to pull off. Suppose you’re a fashionista who doesn’t want to sacrifice comfort for style. You can combine your comfy, cushioned Crocs into a range of ensembles by mixing them with slim-cut jeans, caps, and complementing hues.
Combining Crocs with Other Clothing
Wear slim-fitting jeans to highlight the curve of your Crocs. Skinny, straight, and fitting bootcut designs emphasise your slip-ons the most without making you look like you’re modelling them sarcastically. Looser trousers with a taper towards the ankles are also an option. If you’re going to wear Crocs, you may as well flaunt them!
- Crocs also looked great with capris and rolled or high-ankled pants, which highlight the shoe’s features.
- According to fashion experts, crocs should not remain worn with flared jeans or baggy bottoms. As uncomfortable as some people think, keeping them partially covered makes them much more so.
Mid-Length Shorts on How To Wear Crocs
Wear them with mid-length shorts, dresses, or skirts. The objective with shorter clothing, as with long pants, is to obtain the ideal leg-to-shoe ratio. Styles falling just below the knee are a winner in this category because they allow the eye to go smoothly from top to bottom with no jarring.
- The higher your hemline, the more space there will be between your bottoms and your shoes.
- Likewise, extra-long things frequently hang too low but not low enough to provide the streamlined silhouette of capris. As a result, you could appear stunted.
Wear A hat on Crocs
Wear a hat to balance off your big shoes. Crocs are almost absurdly enormous compared to other shoes, so you risk seeming bottom-heavy if you don’t have anything going on up top. The appropriate hat may complete your aesthetic and restore order to your head-foot dynamic.
- Wide-brimmed hats will help to hide the appearance of mismatched proportions.
- Pass on flat-brimmed hats, beanies, and novelty caps, as they are more likely to contribute to the shoe’s childish appearance.
Crocs Match The Rest Of Your Outfit
Check that your Crocs go with the rest of your clothing. Whatever you choose to wear your Crocs with, it’s crucial to consider them as part of a larger ensemble, just like any other item. As a general guideline, you should favour colours that complement and avoid those that don’t, but your unique sense of style will ultimately determine your chosen combinations.
- Shoes with solid black and white will be the simplest to match various other outfit pieces.
Crocs feature an excellent grip within the shoe, so your feet will not slip and slide when walking barefoot in them. For Work: If you’re going to work in your Crocs, it’s usually a good idea to wear socks.
Also read: Grim Reaper Costume