Table of Contents
About Joe Dirt
Joe Dirt” is a comedy best film directed by Dennie Gordon. In 2001 it was released; Spade and Fred Wolf were written this movie, not only a comedy but an adventure movie also. The Main stars of this film are David Spade, Christopher Walken Dennis Miller. Robert Simonds is the producer of this movie.
Over the years, “Joe Dirt” has become a cult classic, with a devoted fan following that enjoys its distinct style of humor. The film’s ongoing appeal can be attributed to famous words, unforgettable sequences, and David Spade’s hilarious performance.
The narrative centres around Joe Dirt, a “white trash” young guy who appears to be a “loss,” a failure, and an antihero at first. As he journeys in quest of his parents, his more acceptable characteristics become more apparent. He eventually forms a new “family” of close friends, individuals he has helped and admired. While the picture received generally unfavourable reviews, it was a moderate commercial success. Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser, the sequel, debuted on Crackle on July 16, 2015.
Story of Joe Dirt
Joe was fitted with a mullet as a baby because the top of his skull hadn’t developed. His parents and sister abandoned him at the Grand Canyon when he was eight. Joe went away after growing up in a series of foster homes until he landed in Silvertown, Washington.
Joe resolves to look for his parents when Brandy’s drunken father kills Charlie. Also, He tells the story of his travels around the country, including his relationship with Kickin’ Wing, a failed Native American fireworks seller. Also, Joe meets a serial murderer named Buffalo Bob in Indiana, parodying the lotion scene from The Silence of the Lambs.
Joe Dirt’s Casting
- David Spade plays Joseph “Joe” Dirt (né Nunamaker).
- Erik Per Sullivan in the role of Young Dirty Joe
- Brittany Daniel plays Brandy.
- Dennis Miller plays Zander Kelly.
- Also, Adam Beach plays Kickin’ Wing.
- Christopher Walken plays Anthony Benedetti/Clem Doore/Gert B. Frobe.
- Jaime Pressly plays Jill, while Kid Rock plays Robby.
- Charlene remains played by Rosanna Arquette (uncredited)
- Joe Don Baker plays Brandy’s father, Don (uncredited)
- Megan Harvey plays Caroline Aaron as Mrs Nunamaker as, Joe’s younger sister (filmed initially with Roseanne Barr in the role)
- Mr Nunamaker remains played by Fred Ward (filmed initially with Gary Busey in the role)
- Brian Thompson plays Buffalo. Bob
- Blake Clark plays Farmer Fran (reprising his role from The Waterboy)
- Hamilton Camp plays Meteor Burt.
- Mitzi Martin plays Miss Clipper.
- Tyler Mane plays Bondi.
- Kevin Farley plays Officer Dougherty.
- KXLA security guard John P. Farley
- Rance Howard, in the role of Bomb Squad Officer
- Steven Brill, in the role of a crime scene investigator
- Car dealer Richard Riehle
- Bree Turner in the Role of a Sorority Girl
- Eddie Money and Hal Fishman as Themselves
- Carson Daly in character (uncredited)
- Greasy mechanic Kevin Nealon (uncredited)
The box office of Joe Dirt
Joe Dirt debuted at #4 at the domestic box office with $8,016,008 and made $27,087,695 nationally and $3,900,000 in foreign markets for a global total of $30,987,695. Also, This may remain regarded as a mediocre success from an estimated $17.7 million budget.
Although, What was the name of Joe Dirt’s hairstyle? David Spade plays a character in Joe Dirt with a constant Billy Ray Cyrus-Doug Flutie “mullet” hairdo.